mercoledì 7 ottobre 2009

My computer has collapsed...

My computer has collapsed. I have written no posts here because I'm waiting to have my computer back finally "recovered". Now, just in few minutes, I'm using another computer to write these few lines...

Several events have happened recently and other are about to happen right now...

The tragedy in Messina, Sicily, where so many people died. Too many times I have written here that the wounds we made to the territory where we live return back, sooner or later, to us as a boomerang. Everytime the same speeches, the same discussions, the same responsibility ping-pong, the same local administrators accusing each other, the same funerals, the same tears.
These hard lesson unfortunately turn no-use as usual because I'm here to write and re-write always the same things. Basically to write about our incapability to think in terms of common good...

And then, italian politics... What to say? First of all, it is extremely difficult to label all this as "politics". The oppositions are divided and vanishing. We are waiting for a sentence of the supreme court to save or not-save the Prime Minister: probably a compromise will be found as a balance...

And then local politics: in the city of Viterbo, some local administrators and politicians have been jailed for corruption and bribes. As usual, it always the same...

So, my computer is broken and things are always the same. I have so much to say that finally it is better for me to keep in silence because there is dignity also in silence...

My computer collapsed. Maybe it is better...

Nessun commento: